Please Remember All My Items Are Sold for Best Offer! So Make Me an Offer!
1959 Gillette Fat Boy W Blades E4
All Items Sold for Best Offer!

This razor was made to last. It is in Very Good condition, there is Minimal amount of plate loss on this razor, a small amount inside the blade compartment and also a small amount on the underside of the head. It is in remarkable condition for it's age. All the paint on the razor is as black and clear as it was the day that it was made. The model is an E-4, 1959, which means the razor was built in the fourth quarter of 1959. This great collectible razor should last at least another fifty years. These great razors are built like tanks, if cared for will last a lifetime. This is one of the most highly sought after Gillette razors ever produced.

It was made in the days when quality meant something and Gillette led the world in mass producing shaving products of superb quality. This razor has a textured pommel and handle. This makes handling easy in all phases of the shave. The TTO (twist to open) mechanism works Exactly As It Should, opening easily and closing tightly on the blade, it is the mother of blade replacement options. It is both safe and simple and it adds that little touch of hi-tech that only a Gillette Fatboy has.

Adjustability is simple and safe. The Adjustment Mechanism Works Precisely As It Was Meant to And Clicks at Every Turn, Gillette reached the pinnacle of their creative prowess when they designed this razor. The balance of this razor is very good. This is a great razor which is in Very Good condition and was built to last. It provides a quality shave. I would recommend this razor to anyone who wishes to sample a little piece of the past and is looking for a great razor that will last a lifetime. It has been cleaned with antibacterial soap and soaked in Barbacide. Also included with this wonderful collectible razor is a NOS (new old stock) package of Gillette Thin Blades that has been unopened. As is normal with razor guys they're going to want to clean it again, which is normal even though it's already been cleaned and polished. Please be sure to look closely at all the pictures, they are an exact representation of this beautiful collectible razor.

All Items Sold for Best Offer!
Price $150.00 Or Best Offer
Shipping $3.50 USA

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS
RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - ...
RICHARDS RAZORS MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE by RICHARDSRAZORS
all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE
RICHARDSRAZORS's online store - InstantFinder.com

Terms of Sale:

Forms of Payment: PayPal, Amazon, Stripe

Shipping: 1-2 Day Handling Time, USPS First Class Mail with Tracking Number. International buyers pay according to location.

Returns: I Have a 14 Day 100% Moneyback Refund Guarantee.

1959 Gillette Fat Boy W Blades E4 (1).jpg1959 Gillette Fat Boy W Blades E4 (2).jpg1959 Gillette Fat Boy W Blades E4 (3).jpg1959 Gillette Fat Boy W Blades E4 (4).jpg1959 Gillette Fat Boy W Blades E4 (5).jpg