+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By vakuso

Thread: Flea Market Pick Ups

vakuso is offline Common

Default Flea Market Pick Ups

when i was at the flea market today i found Sonic The Hedgehog 1, 2, and 3, mortal kombat 1 for the sega genesis, and final fantasy legends 1 for the gameboy

Rocket is offline The Hallowed

Default Re: Flea Market Pick Ups

Sweet, congrats!! how much did it cost

vakuso is offline Common

i guess i should mention the sega games were boxed with mauls and i got it all for about 30 dollars. o and i forgot to mention i found Hardball! boxed as well

dwarf is offline Uncommon

awesome find! I wish I found that sort of stuff

vakuso is offline Common

well when i see other pick up videos on youtube i wish i could find some of the stuff they find

I found a copy of Final Fantasy CIB at a flea market for $5. Last year, I found a Famicon Doki Doki Panic game, which know in the US as SMB 2, for fifty cents.

vakuso is offline Common

cool. the best deal i got recently was 8 mib nes games for 1 dollar. i just got animorphs, magi nation, and zool ninja of the nth dimension for 2 a piece

vashe is offline Common

nice finds, I love hearing about other peoples finds at low low prices. Last year I found alot of good finds at yard sales and flea markets. hmm Best find I would say is a Original H sealed Harvest moon with Original Gameboy not Gameboy colored Title for 5 bucks. found like 17 MIB NES games (games nothing to brag about ) but still for 1 dollar. They were in plastic grocery bags tucked away in a box full of xmas stuff. hmm a NES lot with a Rob the robot and 10 games for 3 bucks. Hmm another yard sale I went to this garage sale and i walked in the garage and all I saw was crafts walked around this corner and hiding behind grandmas craft goods were 3 game systems. A gamecube with 8 games this system was clean and rarely played in the box still, A sega genesis blah I know but had 15 games and the best one of all a 3DO with 15 games all for 35 bucks. I have found tons of goodies but if you care to hear about them I would be glad to share my nice buys.

Aaronardo is offline Very Common

Lucky! Every time I go to the Flea Market, anything gaming is around $20.

I once went to a Flea Market where an obvious re-seller was selling a N64 for $20. He was also selling a Game Boy Color. Guess how much. $20. His Genesis? $20. Any of his games? $20. You get the idea. I even offered the guy $15 for the Game Boy Color, saying he shouldn't sell a home console as much as a portable console. He didn't take it and became a butthole about it and raised the price on the N64.

future_cpa1 is offline Very Common

Goodwills seem to be really sweet as far as consoles go and buying them for the value they really have. For example a few months ago I picked up a clean, nice Gamecube that the GW employees had wrapped up in a clear plastic cover bag. When I got it home, oddly enough, it had Mario Party 7 in it and no one had checked before it went to the Goodwill. Nice.

future_cpa1 is offline Very Common

What is kind of sad and funny though, is.. how many times have we all had extremely valuable games for these consoles in the past and got rid of them and now we know better?

A few years ago I (stupidly) put my CIB Dragon Warrior 7 in the Yard Sale for 30.00. I had a couple really interested folks but no one really willing to swallow that price. I am really really glad they didnt, I would be upset if it wasnt part of the collection nowadays!