+ Reply to Thread
    GLP
    GLP is offline Very Common

Default ACTION 52 and CHEETAHMEN

Another exceptional story from the Video Game Museum about the history of the development of the elusive/mystery/shady/strange/awful ACTION 52 game.

VideoGameMuseum.com | Retro Video Game Museum, Store, and Blog by GamesOgre | Showcasing Rare Video Games and Gaming History

WettKatt is offline Very Common

Default Re: ACTION 52 and CHEETAHMEN

Its a horrible game, yet so addicting. I bought a whole box of nes stuff at a garage sale for $10 and guess what was in the bottom of the box. You guessed it Action 52. Well spent $10 in my eyes. I had no idea what the game was until I looked it up on ebay and almost pooped when I seen how much it was worth.

GLP

I WAS ABLE TO BUY A CHEETAHMEN II ON EBAY A MONTH AGO FOR $144 FROM SOMEONE WHO HAD POSTED IT AS AN ACTION 52. SURPRISES ABOUND

WettKatt is offline Very Common

That is a sweet score man. You wanna sell it?

GLP

THANKS, BUT I HAVE THE OTHER ITEMS TO MAKE A COMPLETE IN BOX AND AM SAVING IT FOR NOW.

IT WAS A GREAT FEELING THOUGH WHEN I TURNED IT OVER AND SAW THE "CHEETAHMEN" STICKER
    GREG