+ Reply to Thread
    chronodev is offline Founder

Default The gale of Dreamfall: The Longest Journey: Review of Dreamfall for the Xbox

We've publised a review of Dreamfall for the Xbox.

---------------------------------

When you’re around video games as long as I am everyday, there can be the odd title that, by chance, catches your eye. It’s very ironic in this case with the game “Dreamfall” because that itself is about destiny and fate. For me, it was the simple cover and the back; it just seemed to be a game that I could like for no real explicable reason. After a little time debating it, I checked it out to try. The days I had the game seemed to just slip-by and before I knew it I had to return the game. Then, I didn’t have the money to buy it and when I did, it was sold. At first it seemed that it was just slipping through my fingers, it would be in stock but I would forget to buy it as I left. Always it seemed to just vanish like a vivid dream, gone just a few moments too soon. Eventually though fate smiled and visiting some friends at another store had me find the game once again. This time, I had no excuses and nothing to compel me, so I bought it to continue the journey that I had started in it several months before. For a while after that, I just didn’t have the time to play as other obligations (and games) stood in my way, then I made the choice to sit down and play “Dreamfall” again. Before I knew it, my eyes were drooping closed but the story was compelling me on and making me promise myself to play it again the next night....

Read the full review here:

The gale of Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

kangaroo is offline Uncommon

Default Re: The gale of Dreamfall: The Longest Journey: Review of Dreamfall for the Xbox

Great review