+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AgentRetro79

Thread: Old Handhelds for the Smartphone?

mooochild is offline Very Common

Default Old Handhelds for the Smartphone?

Does anybody of you know good Apps for Apple or Android which merge the feeling of good old gaming days with modern Smartphones - bringing consols like "game&watch" on the PDA ?

The only one i know is a well done remake for the Windows Phone 7 - which looks like that:

Pocket Games - Review

Default Re: Old Handhelds for the Smartphone?

I haven't seen anything on the hand held side of old school like game n watch or gameboy's but if you haven't found them there is a good pac-man app, there is an Atari with quite a few games and a good mega man II. Most of these have been out for awhile and kinda popular so I'm sure you know about them but incase you haven't I hope you find some nostalgia on the smart phone.

Hannah Campbell is offline Very Common

A smartphone is an electronic hand-held gadget that incorporates the usefulness of a cell phone, individual computerized aide (PDA) or other data machine. Some cell phones serve as a smaller than normal PC. Since these telephones offer propelled highlights not normally found in cell phones, they are some of the time called a smartphone.

Online assignment writing

Smartphones are developing at an incredible pace. It has changed the manner in which we used to live. From play to installment it can do them all. There are presently more than 1 billion smartphone clients on the planet and the numbers are as yet rising. Cell phones has improved our lives with assortment of applications, for use in wellness and wellbeing, in keeping us associated, and giving us access to the most recent news and data accessible on the web.

Regards: UK assignment help

Nice