+ Reply to Thread
    ABHAASJWL is offline Common

Default How to clean Jewelry ??????

Clean-up silver jewelry can sometimes be hard, especially when we talk about beaded and jewelry. As it is constructed not only from sterling silver, but also from easy damageable materials like leather, pearls and gemstones, it is very important for you to be careful.

Some tips on clean silver jewelry that are proven to work

:- Use home products like baking soda, non-abrasive toothpaste, and mild phosphate free detergent, or jewelry polishing cloth soaked with profitable silver cleaners.

:- Be cautious on the type of brushes you choose when cleaning silver jewelry. keep away from hard bristle brushes with horsehair and abrasive style brushes. The best once to use are a baby tooth brush or very soft bristle toothbrush. You can think to use also using a very soft brush or a sunlight cloth, which can be used damp or dry.

:- keep away from cleaning in round motion. Always clean in an up and down motion. Try not to clean your jewelry right above the sink, because it can and it will knock against its hard surface.

Uniquejewel is offline Very Common

Default Re: How to clean Jewelry ??????

Heyyy friend many thanks to you because you share such a nice and valuable information i am following your tips for my jewellery thnxx again

ABHAASJWL is offline Common

ohk dear..... and if you have any question regarding jewellery than dont hasitate and contact with me i am happy to help you....

JohnnyR is offline Very Common

Thank you very much! You really helped me. Because I wanted to clean the wristlet of my new watch. It's a silver wristlet and I had no idea how to do clean it. It's a quite precious watch, a Jaeger-LeCoultre, buied second hand, and I want to recondition it. So thank you!!!