Default names of cartoons in the 80's

whrere can I find the names of all cartoons in the 80s

xiaoqiao is offline Very Common

Default Re: names of cartoons in the 80's

in google web.

Eliza is offline Banned

Hello.......

This cartoon(/short film) was one that my sisters & I watched a lot when we were little. We lost everything in a house fire & this movie was one of our greatest childhood memories (as we didn't have too many that were too great).

The movie was in black and white. It was about a poor boy & girl. It's Christmas time & they were walking down the street of their town & they see a cake shop & they stop & lick the window like they are licking the cake in the window. They get home & they sit down at the table & eat dinner with their mom & when they finish they say "we're still hungry mom" & their mother begins crying & so they hug her & say "it's okay" & she tucks them into bed. Then they dream that they go together to this world where everything is candy...the tulips are cups that they can eat.

Dorothea01 is offline Very Common

Search the web

80's Cartoons Central — All your favorite 80s cartoons! . I have find this on Google.It's easy and you can search of your own in future as well.

henryadam is offline Common

good topic ! .. i dont remember the cartoon names but i remember the cartoon character names which were in the 80,s , the characters were Daffy Duck , Goofy and Mickey Mouse . I think there were no tom and jerry that time .

alright here it goes with my 32 year old memory. I remember in the 80's watching alot of cartoons, before we got the big moving satillite and had the disney channel, so after school on my local channel four there was a cartoon lineup of Tom and Jerry, Woody Woodpecker, Scooby Doo and something else i cant remember. Then I think later on they threw in like my little pony or something. Now on Saturdays I do remember Loony Tunes with bugs and daffy, G I Joe and Transformers, the original ThunderCats which I kinda like the remake prequel if you havent seen it. Now i think it was either late eighties or early ninties when the cartoons shifted cause i remember my good cartoons getting replaced after school with a disney lineup of gummie bears, chip and dales rescue rangers, duck tales, tale spin and then like goof troop or something? Hope this jogged some memories, let me know if I was incorrect or forgot some important lineage of our childhood cartoon influences.

ganicuss is offline Very Common

cartoons of 80's brings back memories. Now i want to go back and re-watch them again.