- how much is my happy holiday barbie doll 1996 ... (23151 views)
- how much are barbie dolls worth? (4653 views)
- I have Unopened, great condition Holiday Barbies from years ... (4482 views)
- What does NIB, CIB and L stand for? (3812 views)
- what level do pokemon evolve? (3668 views)
- How do I evolve Eevee (3013 views)
- what year did the atari 5200 come out? (2854 views)
- How much is my elvis doll worth? (2707 views)
- what does NIB CIB and L mean on the ... (2533 views)
- How much are stamps worth (2413 views)
- how much is a porcilain barbie worth? (2013-12-01 00:07)
- what does nib,cib ,and l mean ? (2013-11-30 03:01)
- I have a 1990 happy holidays barbie .. MIB ... (2013-11-28 05:27)
- How much is a 1985 G.I.Joe attack board game ... (2013-11-17 04:01)
- how much is a 1998 happy holidays special edition ... (2013-11-15 17:05)
how much is my happy holiday barbie doll 1996 special edition even if the box is got a cut in it a denit in it
- how much are barbie dolls worth?
- How much is my elvis doll worth?
- I have Unopened, great condition Holiday Barbies from years 1990-2000, how much would these be worth?
- How much is a full set of the out-of- print Limited Edition Rare CCG Heresy: Kingdom Come - 1995 Last Unicorn Games?
- Is Friday, December 31,2010 an observed holiday?
23152/100%Asked on: 2010-06-30 21:29
Answer by Ariwes Lamont:
Lot's of people will say that this one is very popular and it won't sell for much, but truth be told, they're just trying to sound smart. I've been working in Barbie doll production companies for the past 26 years. This Barbie doll is actually one of the most rare Barbie dolls EVER made! They only made 3,400 of these Barbie dolls. I'm a Barbie doll collector myself, and Barbie doll collectors are always keeping an eye out for this particular Barbie.
Here's the prices this Barbie goes for...
Poor Condition: $100.00
Fair Condition: $260.00
Good Condition: $540.00
Excellent Condition: $2,600.00
You can see that the price goes up heaps with the condition. By 2015 the poor condition price will be about $350.00. You can probably figure out how much excellent condition will be. If you wait till 2030, the excellent condition price will range from $25,000.00 to $40,000.00. The price for this Barbie doll goes up many dollars per year. If you find a Barbie auction, you could probably sell it for a ton of money, but only with serious Barbie collectors. Do NOT try to sell it on eBay, or any other Internet consumer. You don't want to risk losing something with this worth.
If you have any questions, email me at email@example.com
And if you're planning on selling, tell me...I might be interested!
Added at: 2011-05-03 19:08
Answer by Shelbiee:
I have the same Barbie doll and looked on eBay and saw that the lowest bid was 2.00 and the highest somewhere around 150.00.
Added at: 2011-05-16 03:15
Answer by Hannah:
I'm trying to sell my Barbie Dolls, Holiday Barbies. I have a 1996 holiday barbie as well. She is in excellent condition. I would like to sell all the holiday barbies, but am not sure where to begin to even try to sell them. But i want to sell them for the right price as well. If anyone could help me with this,that'd be great. thank you.
Added at: 2011-07-06 07:27
Answer by Heather Disher:
I am looking to sell this Holiday barbie edition but the box is in very poor condition but the doll itself is in excellent condition. Where do I go to sell it or even find out what it is worth
Added at: 2012-07-08 05:52
Answer by Kathleen:
I have a 1996 Special Edition Happy Holiday Barbie. I've never even attempted to open the box. When my parents bought it for me in early 1996 as a gift, it was put up on a shift for safe keeping. When I turned 18, I was told it was now mine to do what I wish with. I've noticed during my research that this doll has a broad price range. Any help would be wonderful to figure out the real value of my doll is. I am looking to sell it. Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Added at: 2012-08-07 02:17
Answer by Taylor:
Im selling a 14 Holiday Barbies (1996 and 1997. 2000-2010) I'm also selling my 40th anniversary ken doll. If youre interested email me email@example.com. Thank you!
Added at: 2012-08-12 20:26
Answer by Dan:
I have 96-97-98 holiday barbies never opened in excellent condition. let me know if intersted in purchasing them
Added at: 2013-01-14 20:34
Answer by Loren:
I too have a '96 Happy Holidays Barbie, never opened. If anyone knows of someone interested my email is Lorenohh@gmail.com! Also, where else are you all selling these barbies?
Added at: 2013-04-19 05:39
Answer by Erica Chambers:
I have a 1996 Happy Holidays Barbie still I'm the box I am willing to sell!
Added at: 2013-04-22 05:56
Answer by Ashley Pennachio:
I have a 1996 Happy Holidays Special Edition Barbie that I would like to sell. Please email me if interested!! firstname.lastname@example.org
Added at: 2013-04-27 03:08
Answer by jmhk:
I have a 1990 special edition Happy Holidays Barbie, unopened in box, as well as a 1999/2000 Millennium Princess Barbie, also unopened in its box. Please contact me if you are interested. email@example.com
Added at: 2013-05-26 07:44
Answer by Anita:
I noticed your the values given for the 1996 happy holidays special edition Barbie were from 2 years ago. I am wondering what one in excellent condition is oing for now?
Added at: 2013-06-09 02:00
Answer by dyana:
I have a brand new never opened excellent condition box 2000 special edition barbie. I've been saving it since i was about 7 years old. Let me know if your interested. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Added at: 2013-12-07 04:07