Ignition powers center on setting objects and enemies ablaze and harnessing the power of those fires. Specializing in this tree grants +1% critical attack chance and +25 Health.

[Tank Role] In the Tank role all damage you cause is penalized by 20%. Using super powers increases your total health by 60% and healing received by 80%. You will also attract the attention of enemies, causing them to attack you, rather then allies. Finally you gain +3 Perception, improving your chance of detecting stealth using enemies.

[Player versus Player] While in the Tank role you have a special advantage versus Gadgets and Mental power user. You are immune to their debuffing effects and highly resistant to their controls. Some abilities provide you and your allies total immunity to Controller effects. Attacking them may inspire Confidence within you, briefly increasing your damage by 55%

Tier 1

Fireball
Blasts a searing fireball at an enemy to damage and knock them down
[Power Interactions] Inflicts Burning to cause damage over time
[Damage Role] Increases all damage by 35% until the hit counter resets (at least five seconds)

Tier 2

Absorb Hit
Damages and stuns enemies by sucking the heat from their bodies
[Power Interactions] Absorbing Heat from Burning enemies will heal you and increase your maximum health for a short time
[Damage Role] Increases all damage by 35% until the hit counter resets (at least five seconds)

Detonate
Explodes enemies, damaging and knocking them down
[Power Interactions] Burning enemies take heavy damage
[Damage Role] Increases all damage by 35% until the hit counter resets (at least five seconds)
Prerequisite: Fireball

Wildfire
Blasts out fire to knock down your target
[Power Interactions] Burning targets will set nearby enemies on fire
[Damage Role] Increases all damage by 35% until the hit counter resets (at least five seconds)

Tier 3

Fireball Barrage
[50% Supercharge Cost]
Damages and knocks down enemies with a barrage of blazing fireballs

Eternal Flame
[100% Supercharge Cost]
Doubles your health, gives you immunity against control effects, and restores health with every blow received in combat

Tier 4

Backdraft
[Usable While Controlled]
Damages and pulls enemies towards you
[Power Interactions] Heals you and increases your maximum health when used against Burning enemies
[Damage Role] Increases all damage by 45% until the hit counter resets (at least five seconds)
Prerequisite: Absorb Heat

Flame Cascade
[Vulnerable to Interrupt]
Lobs a series of flaming balls to knock down, damage, and set enemies on fire
[Power Interactions] Burning, Frostbitten, and Electrified enemies take additional damage
[Damage Role] Increases all damage by 60% until the hit counter resets (at least five seconds)
Prerequisite: Detonate

Fireburst
[Vulnerable to Interrupt]
Unleashes a pyroclastic barrage to damage and knock down enemies
[Power Interactions] Burning, Frostbitten, and Electrified enemies take additional damage
[Damage Role] Increases all damage by 60% until the hit counter resets (at least five seconds)
Prerequisite: Wildfire

Tier 5

Burning Determination
[Usable While Controlled]
Uses force of will to provide healing from the next three strikes against you: the lower your total health, the more healing you will receive
[Power Interactions] Negates control and Stoke Flames effects
[Tank Role] Extends immunity against debuffs and effects to allies
[Damage Role] Increases all damage by 50% until the hit counter resets (at least five seconds)
Prerequisite: Backdraft

Mass Detonation
Detonates your target enemy and others nearby in a massive pyrokinetic chain reaction
[Power Interactions] Any Burning enemies take additional damage
[Damage Role] Increases all damage by 60% until the hit counter resets (at least five seconds)
Prerequisite: Flame Cascade

Snuff Out
Blasts out fire, knocking down and heavily damaging enemies, with enemies at 35% health or below taking additional damage
[Damage Role] Increases all damage by 60% until the hit counter resets (at least five seconds)
Prerequisite: Fireburst